Offered to the market is this three bedroom semi-detached family home located conveniently within Crossflatts, close to many local amenities including shops, schools and transport links. Being well presented throughout and offering further potential to extend, subject to planning. NO CHAIN
Delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location is a superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached home offering its accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes quality kitchen and bathroom fittings together with gas heating and uPVC double glazing. The property offers further potential for extension, subject to relevant planning consents and will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers. An internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home. Outside the property is complemented by driveway parking to the side and attractive lawned garden area to the rear with detached garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with bay window to the front, dining room, fitted kitchen with range of quality base and wall units with complimentary work surfaces over. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and quality shower room and seperate WC.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
The property is delightfully situated within the popular village of Crossflatts. Crossflatts offers a range of shops and amenities, public houses and well respected primary and secondary schools nearby. Crossflatts also benefits from excellent transport links by both road and rail to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Skipton, Ilkley, Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.