Offered to the market is this FOUR bedroom DETACHED family home situated within this popular newbuild estate in Cullingworth built by five star builder David Wilson. Being well presented throughout and offering landscaped garden, driveway and garage this home is not to be missed. Viewings advised!
A stunning modern detached family home which boasts beautifully presented, spacious living accommodation and stylish fixtures and fittings. This fantastic property enjoys an open plan dining kitchen, reception room with bay window and four bedrooms. Conveniently located within the desirable village of Cullingworth and enjoying a beautiful landscaped garden, an early viewing is strongly recommend to truly appreciate everything that the property offers.
The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, cloaks, spacious lounge with bay window to the front aspect, modern fitted dining kitchen with range of quality fittings and integrated appliances and utility room. To the first floor master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and house bathroom with four piece suite.
Outside the property is complimented by an attractive plot with gardens to front and rear with double driveway leading to attached garage. The rear has been tastefully landscaped to offer a low maintenance tiered garden benefitting artifical grass and Indian stone paved seating areas. Indeed an internal inspection is fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home
The development is situated on the edge of Cullingworth Village. Cullingworth Village offers a range of shops and amenities, traditional public houses and well respected primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Skipton, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.