Offered to the market is this two/three bedroom semi-detached BUNGALOW conveniently located within Wilsden, close to many local amenities including doctors, schools and shops. This bungalow offers further potential for extension or loft conversion subject to planning consents. NO CHAIN
Delightfully situated in the popular village of Wilsden is a well established two/three bedroom semi detached bungalow offering good sized living accommodation at ground floor level. The property includes gas heating and uPVC double glazing and offers potential create further accommodation by way of extension or loft conversion subject to planning permission and building regulations being obtained. The property is in need of some modernisation and will appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is fully recommended
The accommodation briefly comprises Breakfast kitchen, Dining area/bedroom three, spacious lounge, inner hallway giving access to loft, two bedrooms and shower room. Outside the property is a well maintained gardens including lawn, flower beds, trees and shrubs, large driveway to the side leading to a detached garage.
The property is conveniently located within a delightful Wilsden village setting. The village benefits from a variety of local amenities including village shops and pubs and a primary school. The neighbouring town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.