Offered to the market is this EXTENDED two bedroom semi-detached BUNGALOW offering well presented accomodation throughout. Pleasantly situated within a cul-de-sac within the well reagrded location of Harden, close to many local amenities including country walks. NO CHAIN.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall way, spacious lounge with access into dining room. the rear of the property has been extended to offer a fitted kitchen with wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over benefitting from patio doors leading to garden as well as a utility cupboard. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom and a newly fitted house shower room. Externally the property offers driveway parking to the side, a single garage along with gardens to both the front and rear.
Harden Village offers a range of local shops and amenities, local primary school and the picturesque St. Ives Estate. The neighbouring town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Approaching Harden from the direction of Bingley take a left at the mini roundabout in Harden village into Wilsden Road. Proceed down the hill and before reaching the Malt Shovel Public House take a right on to Goit Stock Terrace and the property will be easily identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.