Offered to the market is this well presented TWO bedroom, TWO bathroom, first floor apartment within this converted mill building. Situated conveniently within Bingley close to many amenities and benefitting from lift access, secure allocated parkingas well as quality fixtures & fittings. NO CHAIN
An internal inspection is indeed essential to appreciate this first floor apartment offering excellent living accommodation. The apartment has two bedroom living accommodation within this superb complex and offers character features including exposed beams and red brick walls, gas fired central heating together with secure covered allocated parking. The property would almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home. The apartment forms part of an award winning mill conversion which combines contemporary features with traditional architecture. The accommodation briefly comprises communal entrance hall with lift, entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge dining area, modern fitted kitchen uniquely set over two floors, two bedrooms, the master benefitting from en-suite shower room and newly fitted house bathroom. The complex is situated on the edge of Bingley town centre close to the famous 3 Rise and 5 Rise Locks.
The property is situated within close proximity to Bingley town centre which is an extremely popular location. Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
This is a Leasehold property with details as follows; Term of Lease 125 years from 01 Jan 2000. Should you require further information please contact the branch. Please Note additional fees could be incurred for items such as Leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.