An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom park home positioned on an enviable plot within this award winning 80 acre site. Located within Harden close to many local amenities offering two bedrooms and two bathrooms with landscaped garden to the rear and driveway parking.
A fantastic two bedroom detached bungalow park home which is situated within on an award winning development on the fringe of Harden village and the famous Goit Stock Waterfalls. This beautiful property enjoys spacious living accommodation, attractive fixtures and fittings along with well-presented gardens and private parking. Making an excellent purchase for a wide variety of buyers, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The deceptively spacious living accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway with useful storage cupboard. Generous lounge with formal dining area. Attractive fitted kitchen with stylish wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. There is a master with ensuite shower room and dressing area. A second double bedroom along with a modern house bathroom.
Externally the property boasts private driveway parking to the side along with a fantastic landscaped low maintenance patio garden to the rear which makes for a wonderful relaxation space.
Harden Park is delightfully situated on the edge of Harden Village surrounded by private woodland for those who enjoy the outdoors. Harden Village is a beautiful location near the scenic are of St. Ives and Harden Village boasts a range of shops and amenities, recreational areas, traditional public houses and well respected primary school. Bingley town centre also provides excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Ilkley,
We are currently awaiting Tenure details. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.