Offered to the market is this THREE double bedroom townhouse pleasantly situated within the popular residential estate located in cullingworth and built by five star builder David Wilson Homes. Benefitting from a south facing rear garden over looking woodland this home is not to be missed.
Immaculately presented, three storey, three double bedroom semi-detached property on this highly sought after new development estate in the heart of Cullingworth!
The property itself briefly comprises:
Entrance hallway leading to open plan living dining which boast large windows to the rear flooding the space with natural light with patio doors leading to enclosed private rear garden along with, separate modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, WC and staircase to the first floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms as well as four piece fitted bathroom comprising step in shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. To the second floor is the master bedroom with skylight windows to the front and rear as well as En-Suite shower room.
Externally the property has a lawned garden to the front with driveway to the side leading to a detached garage. To the rear there is a enclosed private garden which is laid mainly to lawn with additional patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.