Offered to the market is this EXTENDED three bedroom Semi-detached home conveniently located within the popular village of HARDEN. Being beautifully presented throughout with deceptively spacious accommodation following rear and side extension as well as attic and garage conversion.
A truly exceptional and beautifully presented extended semi-detached family home which is located within one of Harden's most sought after residential settings. This stunning property boasts a contemporary style throughout and a generous internal living space which comprises of three bedrooms as well occasional attic room, multiple reception rooms and a magnificent contemporary dining kitchen. This wonderful family home features high quality kitchen and bathroom fixtures and fittings throughout. This fantastic property also features a beautiful landscaped lawn garden and patio entertaining space to the rear. Due to the exceptional high standard of this beautiful family home and its superb village setting, an early viewing is strongly recommended.The accommodation briefly comprises of, entrance hallway which features under stairs storage. From the hallway access leads to a generously sized family lounge with bay window and a stunning modern fitted kitchen which features a range of high quality wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. The kitchen then flows into a formal dining/sitting room which benefits from patio doors which lead to the garden. Utility room with double glazed door to the front providing separate access as well as WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms along with a modern family bathroom and access to the converted attic providing occasional bedroom/study space, please note the attic is not signed off with building regulation.
Lounge 14' x 12' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.73m )
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 3" x 12' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.76m )
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' ( 2.67m x 2.13m )
Attic Room 12' x 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.