Offered to the market is this exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home pleasantly situated backing onto the Leeds Liverpool Canal. Benefitting, off street parking, conservatory, enclosed garden and Far reaching views, this home is not to be missed.
This well presented semi detached house offers accommodation planned traditionally across two floors, which includes open plan sitting room/dining area with modern fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom with three piece white suite with shower attachment. Well maintained gardens to front and rear complete this attractive family home. The property also includes UPVC double glazing, gas fired heating and is a home with undoubted appeal to the family, which can only be fully revealed by an internal inspection.
Pleasantly located towards the head of a cul-de-sac within the popular suburb of Sandbeds. The property boasts and enviable position backing onto the Leeds Liverpool. The nearby towns of Keighley and Bingley offer excellent shopping and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.