An opportunity to purchase this well presented Two bedroom townhouse in the ever popular residential village of East Morton. Situated within a cul-de-sac location with parking and enclosed garden this home will suit a wide variety of purchasers including first time buyers. Viewings advised
Delightfully situated on the ever popular Waterside Fold development is a two bedroom townhouse offering superbly presented family living accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes gas heating, sealed unit double glazing together with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. Outside the property is complemented by attractive gardens and parking
The property is situated on the popular Waterside Fold development enjoying an excellent aspect. The development is situated midway between the market towns of Keighley and Bingley both of which are well served by excellent shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to other West Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.