An opportunity to purchase this FOUR bedroom through terrace offering substantial family accommodation set over three floors. Situated within a cul-de-sac on the edge of the popular village of Wilsden. The home has to be viewed for the size to be appreciated and a viewing comes highly recommended.
Offered to the market is this deceptively spacious stone built terrace offering well presented accomodation with four double bedrooms and basement storage which could be converted for further living accomodation. Being completed to a high standard in a popular residential location close to many local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance vestibule, lounge with feature gas fire, Dining Kitchen with basement access, To the First floor is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedroom two and house bathroom with two further bedrooms to the second floor. Outside the property enables street parking.
The property is conveniently located within a central Wilsden village setting. The village benefits from a variety of local amenities including village shops and pubs and a primary school. The neighbouring town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.