Located in Lady Lane which is one of the most sought after areas in Bradford. Bingley offers many local amenities including shops, supermarkets, swimming pool, bars and restaurants. There is a railway station in Bingley which services Leeds, Skipton and beyond
Occupying an enviable position on the fringe of Bingley town centre is a two bedroom first floor apartment benefitting from having well laid out accommodation. The property provides well-proportioned accommodation and would in our opinion be ideally suited to a wide variety to potential purchasers. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing and electric wall mounted heaters together with contemporary kitchen, communal gardens and allocated parking.
Briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, bedroom one, bedroom two and house shower room.
Situated in one of Bingley's most prestigious residential locations approximately 3/4 mile from Bingley town centre. Bingley town centre offers a range of excellent shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and recreational facilities. The location is well connected for the commuter and provides excellent road and rail links to many principal West and North Yorkshire business centres.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.