Offered to the market is this exceptionally well presented THREE/FOUR bedroom semi-detached family home pleasantly situated towards the head of a cul-de-sac within one of Bingleys most sought after locations. Being well presented throughout with parking and gardens this home is not to be missed.
A superb three bedroom extended semi-detached family home which boasts an envious Bingley location and generous gardens. This fantastic much loved property features spacious living accommodation comprising of three good sized bedrooms, study/.dressing room and two reception rooms. It also enjoys modern fixtures and fittings and decor. Making an excellent purchase for a wide variety of buyers, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The spacious living accommodation briefly comprises of; an open inner entrance leading the modern breakfast kitchen area with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over as well as breakfast seating area, access to a utility room and cloakroom w/c. There is spacious conservatory over looking the rear garden offering seperate sitting room or dining room, a formal lounge along with fearures including ceiling cornice and fireplace. Leading to the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, two of which offer fitted wardrobes as well as a seperate study/dressing room along with a modern house bathroom.
Externally the property boasts driveway parking which provides access to a single garage and lawn gardens to the front There is a lovely private rear garden comprising of patio entertaining space and lawn with attractive shrubs and borders.
The property is located within a highly regarded residential area which is within close proximity to Bingley town centre. Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.