Offered to the market is this charming THREE bedroom stone built cottage offering a wealth of character with modern conveniences. Situated within a cul-de-sac possition in the popular village of Wilsden and benefits modern kitchen and bathroom facilities as well as NO CHAIN.
Situated within a prestigious residential location is a well presented three bedroom stone built through terrace cottage offering a wealth of character and charm providing attractive living accommodation . The rather unique nature of the property offers any would be purchaser flexible and versatile living accommodation and only an internal inspection will reveal the superb nature of this fine home. The property includes double glazing together with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings.
The accommodation briefly comprises spacious lounge with multi fuel burning stove and exposed beams, dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary granite work surfaces over. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and quality four peice bathroom with step in shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin.
The property is delightfully situated within the popular village of Wilsden. Wilsden Village offers a range of shops and amenities, public houses, recreational areas and well respected primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Bradford, Skipton, Halifax and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.