Offered to the market is this Substantial four double bedroom detached family home pleasantly situated within this popular newly built development in Cullingworth built by renowned builder David Wilson Homes. Having converted garage to offer mulitple reception rooms this home is not to be missed!
The beautifully appointed living accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway with cloak room w/c and storage cupboard. Generous family lounge, sitting room and a fantastic living dining kitchen which features stylish wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. The kitchen also features a range of integrated appliances along with access to a useful utility room.
Leading to the first floor there is a master with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a contemporary house bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a stunning landscaped rear garden which comprises of attractive lawn, patio and decked entertaining space. There is driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles as well as front lawned garden.
The development is situated on the edge of Cullingworth Village. Cullingworth Village offers a range of shops and amenities, traditional public houses and well respected primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Skipton, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.