Offered to the market is this well presented one bedroom stone built terrace situated within a popular residential location of Cullingworth. Offered the market with NO CHAIN and benefits double glazing, gas central heating as well as front and rear yards. Viewings come highly recommended!
Delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location is a superbly presented one bedroom stone built mid terrace property offering its accommodation planned over two floors. The property has been sympathetically modernised to a high standard throughout with good quality kitchen and bathroom facilities together with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home.
The accommodation comprises lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a large double bedroom and modern bathroom with separate WC. Outside the property is complimented by yards to both the front and rear.
The property is conveniently situated in the popular village of Cullingworth. Cullingworth Village offers a range of shops and amenities and well respected primary and secondary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.