Offered to the market is this well presented two bedroom stone built cottage requiring a degree of modernisation in the heart of Cullingworth village. Benefitting from two bedrooms, seperate kitchen and enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewings advised.
A period cottage which boasts well presented living accommodation which is planned over two floors. This lovely home offers two bedrooms, contemporary fixtures and fittings and a desirable village location. Making an excellent purchase for a wide variety of buyers, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The attractive living accommodation briefly comprises of, kitchen featuring a range of base units with complementary work surfaces over. There is a generously sized lounge with feature fireplace. Leading to the first floor there are two bedrooms along with a house bathroom. Outside there is a small frontage with enclosed decked and paved garden at the rear.
The property is delightfully situated in the heart of Cullingworth Village. Cullingworth Village offers a range of shops and amenities, traditional public houses and well respected primary and secondary schools. The location is very convenient for daily commuting to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Skipton, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.