Offered to the market with this well presented and deceptiveky spacious THREE bedroom inner stone built terrace pleasantly located within Bingley. Being close to many local amenities as well as benefitting from a BAR, CINEMA and enclosed GARDEN this home will suit a vierty of buyers.Viewings advised
This deceptively spacious three bedroom stone terrace located in a popular area of Bingley will be of interest to a wide variety of buyers. It is set across four floors and offers flexible living accommodation. Briefly comprising; lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor, converted space to the lower ground level, which is currently used as a bar and cinema as well as useful storage room. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and house bathroom, with a further double bedroom to the second floor.. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed, low maintenance rear garden. This property must be viewed as it will not stay on the market long.
Bingley itself is a popular town in which to live, being conveniently positioned within easy daily commuting distance to the city centres of Leeds and Bradford, and also easily accessible to the excellent road networks for links to all nearby towns and villages. The town is serviced by a good range of shops, schools, restaurants and recreational facilities, and is also on the main rail link via the station at the bottom of Park Road to cater for the daily commuter
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.