Offered to the market is this ONE bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment situated conveniently within Crossflatts close to many local amenities including the Leeds Liverpool canal, shops and transport links. Being well presented throughout and offered to the market with NO CHAIN,. Viewings advised.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; communal hallway leading to a private apartment entrance with access to an open plan lounge. The kitchen area features attractive wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. There is a spacious bedroom along with a stylish bathroom. Externally the property benefits from having a allocated parking space.
The development is situated off Wood Street in the Crossflatts conveniently located for the local shops and amenities, crossflatts railway station is nearby and also being well served by road links to other West Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.