Offered to the market is this TWO bedroom first floor apartment situated conveniently within the popular village of Cullingowrth close to many local amenities including transport links and shops. Offered to the market with NO CHAIN for the attention of CASH BUYERS only. Viewings Advised.
Delightfully situated within the popular village of Cullingworth is a well presented two bedroom first floor apartment offering attractive living accommodation. The property includes modern kitchen and bathroom fittings together with gas heating and uPVC double glazing. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended. Outside the property benefits from allocated parking space.
The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall giving access by staircase to the first floor, hall way, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Cullingworth Village offers a range of shops and amenities, local primary and secondary schools and local cricket club. The location is considered to be within daily commuting distance of Keighley, Bingley, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
please note we have been advised the property is leasehold with a term of 999 years from the 25/04/2008
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.91m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.