Offered to the market is this FIVE/SIX bedroom executive detached family home pleasantly situated in one of Bingleys most sought after locations off Lady lane. Requiring a degree of modernisation whilst being well presented. Offering a wide scope of further potential subject to planning consents.
Set within highly a regarded Bingley setting just off Lady Lane is this beautifully appointed detached family home which offers superb flexible living accommodation. This beautiful property boasts stylish fixtures and fittings, five double bedrooms along with multiple en-suites and reception rooms. This lovely home also benefits from having generous gardens to both the front and rear along with a double garage. Making an excellent purchase for a wide variety of buyers, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; stylish open plan kitchen which features attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over open to formal dining room and access to utility room as well as access to an integral double garage with light and power. There is a family lounge which offers patio doors to the rear garden and feature gas fireplace. Leading from the inner hallway there is a cloakroom w/c along with staircase to the first floor. Leading to the first floor there is a stunning master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite. There are four further double bedrooms two with En-Suite shower rooms as well as sixth bedroom or study and a house bathroom. Externally the property sits within a generous plot which includes driveway parking to the front for multiple vehicles, along with a mixture of lawn and patio gardens which are all beautifully complemented with attractive shrubs and borders.
The Orchards is situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations along with other high calibre properties. Bingley town centre is approximately 1 mile distant with its range of shopping facilities, amenities, bars and restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. Bingley also enjoys excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Ilkley, Skipton and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.