Offered to the market is this well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow pleasantly located within Gilstead close to many local amenities including schools and transport links. Benefitting, driveway parkin, garage and large private garden to the rear, Viewings come highly recommended.
The beautifully appointed living accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, a stunning modern kitchen with attractive wall and base units with complementary solid wood work surfaces over. There is a lovely lounge with feature open fireplace and window to the front. Two further bedrooms along with a stylish bathroom.
Externally the property offers driveway parking and a low maintenance garden area to the front. to the rear of the property there is a delightful lawned garden with patio seating area and raised planters, garden shed and raised planters as well as a single detached garage.
Close to walks in the countryside with its semi-rural position, yet only a short drive away from mainline railway station, and local amenities, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The property is situated within a highly
Close to walks in the countryside with its semi rural position, yet only a short drive away from mainline railway station, and local amenities, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The property is situated within a highly regarded village location which is situated within close proximity to Bingley town centre. Bingley offers its residents a host of first class amenities which include local shops, bars, eateries and excellent primary and secondary schools. The location is considered to be within daily commuting distance of Skipton, Keighley, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds and many other West and North Yorkshire business centres
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.