Offered to the market is this well presented FOUR bedroom stone built terrace conveniently situated close to many local amenities including schools and transport links. After been recently renovated by the current owners this home offers well-proportioned and flexible living accommodation.
Delightfully situated in a first class residential location on the edge of Bingley town centre is a superbly presented four bedroom stone built mid terrace property offering its accommodation planned over three floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes modern kitchen and bathroom fittings together with gas heating and uPVC double glazing. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home.
The accommodation briefly comprises, spacious lounge, dining kitchen with range of quality base and wall units, integrated appliances, first floor two bedrooms and house bathroom with two additional double bedrooms to the second floor. Outside yard to front and yard to rear.
The property is situated on the edge of Bingley town centre with many high calibre and well established homes nearby. The locality enjoys the scenic Myrtle Park with Bingley town centre nearby with its range of shops, amenities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. The location also offers superb road and rail networks to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Ilkley, Skipton and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.