Offered to the market is this well-presented FIVE bedroom semi-detached family home pleasantly situated in a private gated development of similar style homes. The property offers substantial living accommodation and will most certainly suit a variety of purchasers. Viewings strongly advised.
We are pleased to present this FIVE bedroom semi-detached property to the market. This fantastic family home is situated in a sought after location with far reaching views large gardens. The property compromises of an entrance hall which leads to a large kitchen diner, downstairs w/c and spacious lounge as well as study. To the first floorthere are four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting an en-suite bathroom and the family bathroom. To the second floor we have the large attic room which is currently used as an additional reception room but could also be used as an additional bedroom. The property also benefits from having a surround sound system in the lounge, kitchen, master bedroom, family bathroom and the attic room.
The property is situated in a private gated development of similar homes within this popular residential location on the edge of Denholme village enjoying excellent views over the open countryside and beyond and the location is considered to be within daily commuting distance of Bradford, Leeds and Halifax.
Please note, we have been advised the property is leasehold with the service charge and ground rent being of a peppercorn nature, currently no ground rent or service charges are payable.
This is a Leasehold property with details as follows; Term of Lease 999 years from 01 Jan 2008. Should you require further information please contact the branch. Please Note additional fees could be incurred for items such as Leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.