Offered to the market is this THREE bedroom terrace offering family accommodation set traditionally over two floors located in this popular residential location within Denholme. Offering well presented accommodation with newly fitted boiler, double glazing garden and driveway. Viewings advised.
Tucked away in the village of Denholme is this three bedroom town house. The property is in an ideal location for anyone wishing to commute to Halifax or Keighley and is within easy reach of local amenities. The accommodation benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, alongside modern fixtures and fittings. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway for multiple vehicles and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Denholme is a village with a local primary school, local shops and small supermarket. Many local people work in the surrounding the towns and cities including Halifax, Bradford and Leeds. The main road running through Denholme is the A629. There are railway stations at Bradford, Keighley, Bingley and Halifax. Bingley and Keighley are just drive away where there are a number of amenities to including a markets, swimming pool, local shops including a supermarket, bars and restaurants, local schools and medical centre. The area is popular for visitors who visit the world famous canal Five Lock Rise and Yorkshire Moors. There are nice walks around the village, local countryside and the Hewenden Viaduct. There is also the St Ives Estate country park, Myrtle Park and along the river and canal in Bingley.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.