Offered to the Market with NO CHAIN this two bedroom town house conveniently located towards the head of a cul-de-sac centrally within Bingley close to many local amenities including transport links and schools. Being well presented throughout with generous living accommodation. Viewings advised.
The well-presented accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance, generous lounge dining room, there is a fitted breakfast kitchen with attractive wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms along with a modern household bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a delightful low maintenance garden to the rear which makes for an excellent entertaining space and well as a driveway and garage to the front.
The property is located within a highly regarded residential area which is within close proximity to Bingley town centre. Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools, and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.