Offered to the market is this two bedroom mid terrace home situated in a cul-de-sac possition within the popular residential location of Cullingworth. Benefitting front and rear gardens and double glazing whilst requiring a degree of updating and will suit a wide variety of buyers.
Making a superb first time buyer purchase is this lovely two bedroom mid-terrace property which is located within the popular village of Cullingworth. The property would benefit from some cosmetic updating and it offers the potential to further enhance. Benefiting from having front and rear gardens as well as being in a cul-de-sac position, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitted kitchen with additional under stairs storage cupboard. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property enjoys lawn and patio gardens to both the front and rear.
The property is conveniently situated in the popular village of Cullingworth. Cullingworth Village offers a range of shops and amenities and well respected primary and secondary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.