Offered to the market is this THREE bedroom stone built semi-detached home pleasantly situated within Denholme village close to many local amenities including schools, shops and transport links. Being well maintained by the current owner whilst requiring some modernisation. Viewings Strongly advised
A charming stone built character semi-detached home which boasts spacious living accommodation planned over three floors. The property enjoys a popular village location which is within close proximity to a wide variety of amenities. Making an excellent first time buyer/buy to let purchase, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises of, inner entrance porch leading to a spacious lounge. There is an attractive fitted kitchen with access to a basement cellar. Leading to the first floor is a good sized double bedroom, third bedroom and a house bathroom. Leading to the second floor converted attic there is a further double bedroom with dormer.
The property is situated in a popular and convenient residential location on the edge of Denholme Village. Denholme Village offers a range of shops and amenities, public houses and well respected primary school. The location is considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Keighley, Bingley, Halifax, Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.