Offered to the market is this well presented three bedroom semi detached home being well presented throughout and being situated within the popular residential location of Cottingley close to many local amenities including schools and transport links. Not to be missed, viewings advised.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, a beautifully presented open plan modern dining fitted kitchen with attractive wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over, useful pantry/storage cupboard and access to a reception conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a delightful modern household bathroom. There is also fitted paddle stairs access to a useful attic space used as an occasional bedroom, please note no building regulations obtained. Externally the property offers beautifully presented landscaped gardens to both the front and rear which include a low maintenance gravelled garden with shrubbery to the front, along with driveway parking to the side. To the rear of the property there is a generous private tiered garden which features an array of attractive shrubs and borders, patio seating areas and delightful astro turfed garden. The property also enjoys privacy and envious views of the local landscape.
The property is located within a highly regarded residential area which is within close proximity to Bingley town centre. Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.