A fantastic opportunity to purchase this executive FOUR double bedroom DETACHED home situated within this prime Bingley location backing onto Leeds Liverpool canal. Offering flexible living accommodation with four reception rooms and three bathrooms.
Situated within this first class residential location is a delightful and extended four bedroom detached home offering its accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion well presented throughout and also benefits from gas fired heating, uPVC double glazing and conservatory to the rear, which enjoys a particular pleasant aspect overlooking the Leeds/Liverpool canal. The property would in our opinion be ideally suited to the family or indeed those seeking flexible home.
The spacious living accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance porch leading to a dining kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units and boasts views over the rear garden, Separate reception room previously used as a dining room which leads to conservatory with windows to the side and rear and access to rear garden, formal lounge with bay window and feature gas fire and stone surround. Additionally to the ground floor there is a study/games room, fitted utility and WC cloakroom to complete the generous ground floor accommodation. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms the main boasting walk through dressing room and terrace with views over the rear garden and Leeds Liverpool canal as well as en-suite shower room fitted with a four piece suite. Completing the first floor accommodation a further house bathroom, shower room and separate WC. Externally the property sits within a generous plot with gardens to all sides, double driveway as well as large integral garage.
Kitchen/dining Room 18' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.40m )
Sitting Room 18' 1" x 9' 2" ( 5.51m x 2.79m )
Living Room 21' 8" x 15' 1" ( 6.60m x 4.60m )
Games Room 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Dressing Room 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Integral Garage 19' x 18' 4" ( 5.79m x 5.59m )
The property is situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations along with other high calibre properties nearby. Bingley town centre is within close proximity and boasts a range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. Bingley also enjoys excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Leeds and Skipton.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.