WOW! A unique opportunity to purchase this spacious FIVE bedroom detached home pleasantly situated in one of Bingleys premier residential locations. The spacious accommodation has been modernised and extended to an exceptionally high standard throughout. VIEWINGS ADVISED
The accommodation comprises Entrance lobby, reception hallway with engineered oak flooring Sitting room with gas burning stove, beautiful dining kitchen with open plan family area with range of quality base and wall units, granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and access to the balcony. Five bedrooms, Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, as well as bedrooms two and three having patio door access to the balcony and a luxury house bathroom with freestanding bath with shower over. Staircase leading to the lower ground level with superb open plan family living room with Lounge area, snug/study, Bar and shower room with Bi folding doors leading to the gardens.
Outside the property is complemented by a superior plot with landscaped gardens enjoying a fine aspect with far reaching views towards the countryside, large driveway with parking for several vehicles, beautiful lawned garden area with flower beds trees and shrubs and feature pond. Private driveway leading to further driveway with parking and garage electric power and up and over door. Feature raised glazed balcony area with lighting overlooking the front gardens.
The current owners have also explored the properties holiday let potential as a whole property as well as the lower ground floor on a separate basis. Valued at £2000 per week or £700 per week for the lower ground floor. The valuations were carried out in June 2021 and the client hasn't yet explored this opportunity.
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 3" x 11' 6" ( 5.26m x 3.51m )
Family Room 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' ( 4.19m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Five 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Lower Ground Floor
Open Plan Living Room 21' x 19' ( 6.40m x 5.79m )
Bar Area 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Snug/office 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
The property is delightfully situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations with many prestigious and well established properties on the perimeter of Eldwick Village. The locality is surrounded by scenic countryside and moorland and the nearby beauty spots of Shipley Glen, Ilkley and Baildon Moor. Eldwick and Gilstead Village has a Post Office, shops and village hall, a well respected primary school and recreational areas. The location is within daily commuting distance by road and rail to many West and North Yorkshire business centres including Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.