WOW! Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious FOUR bedroom semi-detached home which has been heavily extended to offer, in our opinion exceptional family accommodation. Located within one of Bingleys premier residential locations close to Leeds Liverpool canal and the famous Five Rise locks.
The spacious living accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hallway leading to a superior extended breakfast living kitchen, fitted with quality fixtures and fittings throughout with central kitchen island as well as a range of wall and base units with a mix of complimentary solid wood and granite work surfaces, a range of quality integral appliances and boasts Bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden, Separate living room, study/playroom, utility and WC cloakroom completes the generous ground floor accommodation.
Leading to the first floor there is a beautiful master bedroom with a modern ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms as well as a contemporary house bathroom and seperate WC. Bedroom two also offers loft room access via drop down ladder which could be converted or used as an occasional room.
We have been advised the property has plans for a second floor rear extension offering further potential for any would be purchaser. Subject to relevant planning consents. Plans can be viewed on request.
Externally this fantastic family home sits within a generous garden plot. There is ample drive way parking to the front which has potential to extend. To the side of the property there is gated pathway access the rear where there is a stunning lawn garden with additional raised patio seating area which boasts an impressive open air sheltered seating area and space for built in BBQ which makes for wonderful private entertaining spaces.
The property is situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations off Lady Lane along with other high calibre properties nearby. Bingley town centre is within close proximity and boasts a range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. Bingley also enjoys excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Leeds and Skipton.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.