Offered to the market is this executive style FOUR bedroom DETACHED home pleasantly located towards the head of a cul-de-sac eithin the popular location of Eldwick. Benefitting from miltiple reception rooms, integral garage, enclosed rear garden and open views. Viewings are advised.
We are pleased to offer to the market this immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home situated in a desired cul de sac, located in the sought after residential area of Eldwick with access to local amenities including shops, schools, close proximity to the airport and public transport links to Bingley, providing further onwards transport options to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, cloakroom WC, living room, dining room, Conservatory, breakfast kitchen and utility room. First Floor: Landing, bedroom one with en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and house bathroom. The property benefits from: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, driveway providing parking for several vehicles leading to integral garage, low maintenance garden to the front elevation with enclosed rear garden backing onto open fields, laid mainly to lawn with planted boarders, and paved seating area.
The property is delightfully situated within the popular village of Eldwick. Eldwick and Gilstead offers a range of shops and amenities, traditional public houses and well respected primary school. The location is surrounded by scenic countryside and the nearby beauty spots of Shipley Glen and Baildon Moor with Bingley town centre approximately 1.5 miles distant with its range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.