Offered to the market is this FIVE bedroom executive style detached home situated in one of Bingleys highest regarded locations. Being well presented thoughout with a wealth of modern and character features whilst benefitting four reception rooms, enclosed rear garden and privated gated access.
Bramblenook will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of discerning buyers seeking a home of superior quality and distinction. This beautiful executive five double bedroom detached family home offers an abundance of style and character throughout along with an extremely generous internal living space. The accommodation briefly comprises of five double bedrooms including two with ensuite bathrooms and multiple reception rooms. The property also features a stunning private rear garden, private gated access, orangery, four reception rooms and double detached garage which with the correct planning consent maybe further converted to provide self contained annex.
The property is delightfully situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations with many prestigious and well established properties on the perimeter of Eldwick Village. The locality is surrounded by scenic countryside and moorland and the nearby beauty spots of Shipley Glen, Ilkley and Baildon Moor. Eldwick and Gilstead Village has a Post Office, shops and village hall, a well respected primary school and recreational areas. The location is within daily commuting distance by road and rail to many West and North Yorkshire business centres including Bradford and Leeds.
Dining/family Room 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Sitting Room 14' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.58m )
Lounge 22' 6" x 14' 3" ( 6.86m x 4.34m )
Kitchen Diner 18' x 8' 3" ( 5.49m x 2.51m )
Utility 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
Orangery 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 14' 3" ( 4.39m x 4.34m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 15' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.