Offered to the market is this exceptionally well presented THREE bedroom end town house home pleasantly situated within the popular location of Micklethwaite. Being well presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings, two allocated parking spaces and landscaped garden.
Briefly, the property comprises: Reception hall, cloakroom/wc, large spacious lounge and a modern dining kitchen with French doors leading into the landscaped rear garden to the ground floor, together with master bedroom and en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a house bathroom to the first floor. Outside, the property features west facing gardens, which enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine, together with two parking spaces.
The property is delightfully situated on an impressive complex of similar properties on the edge of the highly acclaimed village of Micklethwaite. Micklethwaite Village is approximately 1/4 mile distant from Crossflatts with its shops and amenities and railway station giving access to Bradford and Leeds. Bingley town centre is approximately 1.5 miles distant with its range of shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.