Offered to the market is this THREE bedroom semi-detached family home situated pleasantly within the popular residential location of allerton, close to many local amenities including schools, shops and transport links. Viewings come highly reccomended to appreciate this family home.
Tastefully appointed and superbly maintained, this three bedroom home offers an excellent opportunity for a variety of potential purchaser to acquire an impressive property. Offering a flexible ground floor, and having its well laid out accommodation planned over two floors the most attractive home can only be fully appreciated, upon an internal inspection. Externally the property affords excellent gardens to the front and rear, off street parking and single garage.
Comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen and ulity to the ground floor. The first floor provides three bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Deanwood Walk sits in a popular and well established residential neighbourhood, close to the heart of the Aire Valley, the historic world heritage site of Saltaire is within driving distance where a broad range of everyday shops and quaint eateries are available as well as a railway station from where there is a frequent service into the cities of Leeds and Bradford and into the popular local towns of Skipton and Ilkley.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.