Offered to the market is this TWO DOUBLE bedroom duplex apartment privately situated in a gated development within the convenent location of Crossflats, Bingley. With access to local amenities including schools, shops and transport links. Viewings come highly reccomended.
A beautifully appointed duplex apartment which offers stylish living accommodation planned over two floors. The property benefits from having attractive fixtures and fittings, two double bedrooms including ensuite with master. Set within a modern mill conversion and also benefitting from both residents and visitor parking, an early viewing is strongly recommended of this executive apartment especially as it is being offered for sale with no-onward chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises of, communal entrance with both lift and stair well access. A private apartment entrance with useful storage cupboard and cloak room w/c. There is a fantastic open plan living dining kitchen living area. The kitchen features stylish wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over along with a range of integrated appliances. The living area boasts fantastic long reaching views. To the first floor there is a ensuite master bedroom which enjoys a dressing area and En-Suite. There is also a second bedroom with an attractive house bathroom. Externally the property sits within a secure complex which offers both residents and visitor parking and well-maintained communal grounds.
The development is situated off Wood Street in the Crossflatts conveniently located for the local shops and amenities, Crossflatts railway station is nearby and also being well served by road links to other West Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.