A unique opportunity to purchase a property with a wealth of character and charm alongside modern conveniences. Being in the heart of Bingley this 17th Century home offers well-proportioned THREE bedroom accommodation, enclosed GARDEN and picturesque river side position. NO CHAIN!
The spacious living accommodation offers a real mix modern and character features and briefly comprises of, entrance vestibule which opens into a dining kitchen with bespoke solid wood wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. There is a stunning feature fireplace and useful breakfast island. Stairs from the kitchen lead to a basement cellar ideal for storage purposes which also has garden access and a cloakroom w/c. There is a magnificent lounge with an array of period features including oak flooring and a rear porch providing further garden access.Leading to the first floor there are three beautifully presented bedrooms along with a stylish contemporary house shower room.Externally the property boasts a riverside setting with landscaped gardens laid mainly to lawn with patio and decked seating areas, mature planted boarders and outside store with access from rear basement cellar as well as rear porch. To the front is old cobbled Old Main Street with permit parking.Please NoteWe have been informed by the current owner that the property was affected by the flooding in 2015 and since then the property has gone through significant refurbishment. There has also been extensive works carried out by the local authorities to reduce the risk of severe flooding. The property is Grade II listed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.