OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO CHAIN!
Holroyds have great pleasure in offering to the market this TWO bedroom SEMI-DETACHED bungalow situated in Sandbeds, we highly advise viewing the property to see what the property has to offer!
Situated in Sandbeds is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offering great living space throughout. The property benefits from off street parking with driveway and single garage for storage. To the front of the property you will find a good size garden area leading up to the property as well as a garden/yard area at the rear. Inside you will find a free flowing living space with spacious rooms throughout. As you enter the property you will find the second bedroom located to the left at the front of the property, leading down the hall way you will find the spacious living room to your right and well-presented bathroom to your left. At the rear of the property you will find the spacious main bedroom which comprises of fitted wardrobes and view on to the rear garden. From the bedroom you will find the spacious dining room leading off of the kitchen to the rear of the property, through the kitchen you are able to access the rear garden via external door. The property also benefits from a gas boiler fitted in 2019.
The property is situated between Keighley and Bingley just a short drive between the two and commuting links on the main road make it easy to access both, both Keighley and Bingley have plenty to offer with many amenities such as shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as many local amenities such as shops, pubs and Leeds and Liverpool canal ideal for walking.
Living Room 13' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.53m )
Large living room with gas fire with bay window to front of property looking out on to front garden,
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Large dining room leading off of the kitchen to rear of property with two windows to left of property.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
Large main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and double window leading on to the rear garden,
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Second bedroom to front of property with window looking out on to front garden, could also be used as an office space.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.34m )
Kitchen leading off of the dining room to rear of property comprising of fitted cupboards and two windows to rear of property.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 7" ( 2.46m x 1.70m )
Modern four piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with over head shower, bidet, wash basin and WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.