Holroyds have great pleasure in offering to the market this fantastic retirement property situated in a popular area of Bingley close to Myrtle Park and Bingley town centre. Viewings are highly recommended to see what the property has to offer!
Situated in the popular development of Aire Valley Court is this first floor well presented and spacious apartment accessible via communal lift. The development is just a short walk away from Myrtle Park and Bingley town centre giving you access to a great range of local amenities from five rise shopping centre, shops cafes and public houses. Bingley also has great commuting links making it easy to access places such as Skipton & Leeds.
The property comprises of communal entrace hallway, communal lift to access all floors, private entrance to property, a large open plan living and dining space, juliete doors overlooking communal seating area and complex, fitted kitchen with fridge and freezer included in sale, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and four piece bathroom suite.
The property offers fantastic assisted living with a 24 hour call system with emergency pull cord and the property also benefits from electric heating and uPVC double glazing helping the property achieve an EPC rating of B.
Communal facilities include restaurant, laundry facilities, estate management office, mobility scooter store room and lovely communal gardens with shared parking area.
Book your viewing today with Holroyds on 01274 566837!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.