A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented end town house family home pleseantly situated within Gilstead close to many local amenities including schools and transport links. Offering flexible living accommodation set over three floors with three DOUBLE bedrooms and three bathrooms.
A most impressive, spacious and much improved end town house property within this superior development, favourably positioned within a small cul-de-sac and providing well presented three bedroom family size accommodation with a conservatory and garden to the rear. With gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, comprises; hall, shower room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, sitting room, three good size double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, en-suite shower room. Integral garage, garden.
The property is delightfully situated in a cul-de-sac position on a modern development of similar executive style homes within a popular residential location. Gilstead and Eldwick offer a range of shops and amenities, recreational areas, public houses and well respected primary school. The location is also close to scenic countryside and the nearby beauty spot of Shipley Glen. Bingley town centre is approximately 1.5 miles distant with its range of shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and well respected primary and schools and also well served by excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Skipton, Ilkley, Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.