A unique detached family home individually DESIGNED and self-built to provide well-proportioned family accommodation sat within a stunning private setting with a LAKE. Benefitting from an enviable position being situated on the edge of the ever popular village of East Morton.
Delightfully situated in the centre of East Morton Village is a superbly presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom detached home offering its accommodation planned over two floors. Offering a unique opportunity having never been on the open market before this home requires a degree of modernisation whilst being well presented throughout whilst requires a degree of modernisation and includes gas heating, sealed unit double glazing together with quality fixtures and fittings. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home. Outside the property is complemented by attractive garden to the front and sides with stream running to the front, balcony, parking and garage. Sitting within an enviable position and plot this home offers a wealth of potential for extension subject to the relevant planning consents. East Morton itself is only 5 miles south of Ilkley and within easy reach of Bingley and Guiseley all of which offer an extensive range of amenities including shopping and highly regarded schooling facilities. They also benefit from a railway station as does Crossflatts some 2 miles away providing regular links into Leeds city centre, Ilkley, Skipton and Bradford. There is also good access to the regions motorway infrastructure for those wishing to travel further afield
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.