Offered to the market is this two bedroom end of terrace home pleasantly situated within Allerton close to many local amenities. Having conveniences including Upvc double glazing alongside gas central heating and front an rear gardens. Offering parking and NO CHAIN this home is not to be missed.
Delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location is a well presented two bedroom stone built end terrace property offering attractive living accommodation. The property includes gas heating and uPVC double glazing. The property also enjoys gardens to front and rear and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside garden to front and patio area to the rear.
The property is situated within the popular village of Allerton. Allerton Village offers a range of shops and amenities, public houses and well respected primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.