Offered to the market is this charming two bedroom cottage within the picturesque village of Micklethwaite. Having a wealth of character and being tucked away within the centre of the village this home is not to be missed and will suit a wide variety of buyers. Viewings advised.
Delightfully situated within a much sought after residential location is a beautifully presented character cottage offering its accommodation planned over two floors. This stunning property boasts spacious living accommodation throughout and includes fitted kitchen and bathroom fittings together with gas fired central heating and a double glazing. The property would almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and an early viewing is highly recommended.The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance door which opens into the lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen which features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Stairs from the lounge lead to the first floor there is a generously sized double bedroom as well as single second bedroom and a household bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over. Externally the property benefits from both front and rear seating areas, the front benefitting from views access the village and beyond.Micklethwaite is a quaint, highly desirable village which offers a picturesque setting whilst still being within close proximity to Bingley town centre and all its amenities. Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools.Pleasse note, we have been advised there is an uidentified title issue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.