An opportunity to purchase this exceptionally well presented three double bedroom inner town house conveniently situated within this converted mill development within Wilsden. Being well presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings.
Delightfully situated within a former mill complex is a stylish stone built three bedroom townhouse offering exceptionally well appointed and deceptively spacious living accommodation. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes modern kitchen and bathrooms together with gas heating and sealed unit double glazing.The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, w.c., spacious lounge through to breakfast kitchen, first floor two bedrooms and bathroom, second floor double bedroom benefitting walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Outside there is a private yard to the front, allocated parking and communal gardens. Please note the property is subject to a monthly communal management charge. The property occupies a pleasant cul-de-sac position and location forming part of a modern development and mill conversion development on the perimeter of Wilsden Village. Wilsden Village offers a range of shops, amenities, traditional public houses, recreational areas and well respected primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Halifax, Bradford and Leeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.