** FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION WITH ADVANCED PROPERTY AUCTION ** STARTING BIDS Â£150,000 ** FEES APPLY. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this end terrace property with planning consent to construct a two story side and single story rear extension with double detached garage.
**DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY** This three bedroom end terrace property in Cottingley, Bingley will appeal to those looking for a project. The current owner had planning permission (ref - 20/00265/HOU) granted in March 2020 for a two storey side and single storey rear extension. The drawings show the property with seven bedrooms, five bathrooms and three reception rooms. Internally, the property has already been stripped out with all upstairs walls removed, ready for the installation of the new layout. Externally, the site has been levelled in preparation for the build, however, only construction work on the double garage has commenced. Existing and proposed floorplans have been uploaded to assist purchasers.The property is delightfully situated within a highly sought after Cottingley location. Cottingley offers a range of local shops and amenities, and a well-respected primary school. The adjoining town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.Auctioneer's CommentsThis property is for sale by the online Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.