A fantastic opportunity to purchase this TWO bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular residential location of Cottingley close to many local amenities including schools and transport links. Benefitting from allocated parking and communal gardens with private woodland aspect.
A superbly presented and well proportioned ground floor apartment offered for sale under a discounted equity housing scheme offering the opportunity to purchase at 80% of the open market value. The scheme offers an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer to purchase a more substantial property than would normally be available within the price in a highly sought after locality. The property includes private entrance, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. The property also benefits from use of communal gardens with pleasant woodland aspect to the rear, sealed unit double glazing, electric heating system and allocated parking space. 100% Market value approx: £124,940
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.