NO CHAIN - A stone built mid-terrace house offering two bedroomed accommodation. uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired heating system and south-westerly enclosed yard to the rear. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Situated on a bus route and within reach of Baildon Railway Station is this stone built mid-terrace house with uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired heating system. The accommodation which is planned over two floors and comprises on the ground floor, lounge and dining kitchen. On the first floor, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also has a useful cellar in the basement. There is an enclosed south-westerly facing rear yard. Viewing highly recommended.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket, and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by and yet has the convenience of daily commuter travelling by rail to Leeds and Bradford business centres. Motorway and air networks are also within daily travelling distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.