Offered to the market is this qwerky, unique home, which offers plenty of character, mixed with modern aspects making it a must see for the viewing list! NO CHAIN!
Sitting on the edges of Baildon Green conservation area, and with two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, an open plan kitchen diner and quaint courtyard garden with sun terrace, this is a one of a kind stone built home dating back to the 1840's and will appeal to a wide variety of buyers including Professionals and those looking to downsize. Briefly comprising; open plan kitchen diner with additional sun area with bi-folding doors leading to the courtyard, utility area, dining room, living rooms, two double bedrooms, W.C., walk in shower and bath. The house is offered to the market partly renovated therefore providing further potential for improvements.
Externally, the entrance is provided by a private gate set within an impressive stone arch way. There is a large southerly facing courtyard with borders and a block paved pathway leading to a seating terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.