We are pleased to offer for sale this well-appointed and presented three bedroom semi-detached property of which is situated within this desirable and convenient locality. Positioned within walking distance of Saltaire which provide an excellent and broad range of amenities. A must see!
This deceptively spacious semi-detached property, located in the popular Grosvenor Road area of Shipley is conveniently located for amenities in both Saltaire and Shipley and benefits from two reception rooms, a detached garage and spacious living accommodation.
Briefly comprises; spacious entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen and dining room with double doors leading out to the garden. To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and family four piece bathroom. Outside there is a garden area to the front with driveway to the side allowing for several cars. To the rear is a large tiered, private rear garden which is well positioned to be a sun trap, with decking area and a detached garage with power and lighting. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.